Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm Going to India!


I just wanted to let all of you know that I am going to India on a mission trip! I will leave January 7, 2009 and be there for 6 weeks. I am very excited!!! Please be in prayer that I will have enough sponsors. Unfortunately it takes a lot of money to minister to people on the other side of the globe. My team and I will be working with widows and orphans in particular as well as villagers struck by poverty.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers! Let me know if you want more info, I'd be happy to tell you everything I know = D

"Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you."

-James 1:27 (NLT)

1 comment:

michelle wyatt said...

wow thats far,,,i will miss you! but thats awesome!