Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wow, what a week!

I am writing this blog mainly because I need a break from life. I don't even know where to begin to enlighten you about what's going on right now. Maybe I won't begin. Instead, I'll just say that I'm REALLY stressed (for lack of a better word) and could use a little prayer from all of you!

It always seems that when I can't handle one more thing, God wants to push me, so He throws a few more things my way.

When are some times in your life when God has pushed you beyond your limits?

Leave me some good tips for stress management/reduction!

4 comments:

Anna Meadows said...

Good tips: Make Jesus your first priority!! It's always worked for me!
Praying for you!

Taylor Hale said...

I don't have a solution, but there is a song that always gets me through one of "those days." It's called Carried Me by Jeremy Camp.

Katie said...

I have never experienced stress like I am right now in nursing school. The workload is seriously unrealistic. However, I think I am handling it now, I've gotten used to the level of stress that I now live in and I'm dealing with it.

It helps me to prioritize things, what do I need to do first? What do I need to cut out so that I have enough time to do everything that I need to do?

Hope that helps!
School is almost over for the semester!

Charissa said...

Good tips! Thanks ladies!

Katie- I hear ya! I don't know how you are surviving right now. I am praying for you too. I love you!