Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm a bad blogger

Lots of people have been telling me that I haven't been blogging lately. . . thanks for pointing out the obvious. (chuckles to self)

I realize that I may not be the best blogger in the world because I don't really keep up with it as much as I should. But I haven't because there are a lot of other things in my life that have taken higher priority. Like: Jesus, school, work, homework, people, and sleeping. I think that maybe I should move it up on the list of priorities though because keeping in contact with you and self-disclosure is very important. So I am trying to do better, thus this blog that you are reading.

It's good to be back!

4 comments:

Anna Meadows said...

yeah... it's about time.

Mandy said...

I'm so glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

blog charissa!!!

Charissa said...

Thanks guys!