Monday, February 18, 2008

Sickness strikes...

It seems that when life is so crazy that I cannot handle anything extra I have to become sick. I can just picture the little germs now sitting there laughing, saying "Hahaha, you think you can get away from us but you can't. And oh yeah, by the way... you're going to be sick tomorrow."

Just when I think that I have a handle on things and am a little ahead of the game, I have to get sick. But not just me, everyone in the whole world (well my little world) so no one can nurse me to health again. Being sick is seriously uncool! But I am just trying to take this time to get some MUCH needed rest. Maybe God allowed me to get sick because He knew that I simply couldn't handle anymore.

2 comments:

Anna Meadows said...

I KNOW how you feel! Get rest... it helps!

Charissa said...

I am getting lots of rest! But so much so that I feel so useless. I hate doing nothing. I'm going crazy, I don't know what to do with myself!