Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How does it all work together?


Sometimes I wonder how all of the different pieces of my future are going to fit together. God is very particular about revealing certain aspects of our future to us, probably to keep us from freaking out. He knows that if he tells us too much at once we won't be able to handle it. Which leaves me wondering how the pieces will fit.

I know I am supposed to be a photojournalist.
I know I am supposed to travel.
I know I am supposed to be a wife.
I know I'm supposed to be a mother.
I know I'm supposed to work with youth.

So how does it all fit? How can I be a traveling photojournalist, mission worker when I have a husband, family, and youth group at home?

How does it all work together?

It works together for my good, that's how.

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28

No comments: